Camp Tuition Insurance Program
Many parents have inquired about cancellation/interruption protection to cover Program Costs.
Complete details of the plan and enrollment form is available online at https://programprotector.mhross.com/consumer/portal/PINE4010NJ
Purchasing the plan is simple, after reviewing the plan provisions; you need only to do the following:
- Complete the simplified enrollment form
- Purchase coverage with a credit card.
The Protection Plan provides coverage for:
- Program Cancellation – (protects your non-refundable payments if you cancel program before it begins) for covered reasons such as injury, sickness, terrorist acts, job termination, transfer of employment of 250 miles.
- Program Interruption – (protects your non-refundable payments if you interrupt your program) for covered reasons such as injury, sickness, terrorist acts, job termination & transfer of employment of 250 miles.
- Medical Expense/Emergency Evacuation – can provide medical expense benefits for a covered sickness or covered injury incurred during the program. Under certain circumstances detailed in the plan, the plan can pay for the transportation expenses incurred to evacuate you to the nearest qualified hospital and/or to return you home. This includes additional benefits, including expenses for a parent to visit if you are hospitalized for 3 consecutive days (subject to the terms of the plan).
Please be advised that some coverage enhancements are time-sensitive and require that a) your payment for the plan and enrollment form are received with or before the final payment for your program; and b) you insure 100% of the prepaid program costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions and also insure within 15 days of the payment or deposit for those program arrangements the cost of any subsequent program arrangements added to your program.
- If the plan is purchased after your final program payment is received, the exclusion for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions will apply.
- The plan cost is nonrefundable after the Free Look period.
Or, what if you want to cancel for any reason?
With our new Cancel For Any Reason Benefit Option, you can cancel your Camp/Summer Study Program prior to the Session Commencement Date for any r
eason not otherwise covered by the plan, provided: a) your payment for the plan and enrollment form are received with or before the final payment for your program; and b) you insure 100% of the prepaid program costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions and also insure within 15 days of the payment or deposit for those program arrangements the cost of any subsequent program arrangements added to your program. With this benefit, you will receive 75% of the non-refundable program cost.
The plan is offered and administered by Trip Mate. If you have any questions regarding this coverage, please call Trip Mate, the Plan Administrator, at (888) 420 5378 (8am-5pm CST) and refer to Plan ID#550.
This advertisement contains highlights of the plans, which include travel insurance coverages underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company under form series T210 et. al. and TP-401 et. al. The plans also contain non‑insurance Travel Assistance Services provided by Generali Global Assistance. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best 2019. C&F and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company. Coverages may vary and not all coverage is available in all jurisdictions. Insurance coverages are subject to the terms, limitations and exclusions in the plan, including an exclusion for pre-existing conditions. In most states, your travel retailer is not a licensed insurance producer/agent, and cannot evaluate, interpret, or answer technical questions about the technical terms, benefits, exclusions, and conditions of the plans or evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance coverage. Your travel retailer may provide general information about the plans offered, including a description of the coverage and price. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service from your travel retailer. CA DOI toll free number: 800-927-4357. MD Insurance Administration: 800-492-6116 or 410-468-2340. Individuals looking to obtain additional information regarding the features and pricing of each travel plan component, please contact Trip Mate.